CARTERA DE SERVICIOS DE LAS UNIDADES INTERNACIONALES DE LA UFV
SERVICES WE OFFER:
The Office of International Relations (ORI) is committed to the mission to promote incoming and outgoing mobility of the entire university community (professors, students and PAS) through:
– Dissemination of Information and Convocations.
– Consulting and Orientation.
– Contacts with international partner institutions.
– Administrative management of convocations.
– Financial management of grants: Erasmus+, Santander and others.
– Active participation in international forums.
The Office of International Relations (ORI) offer different types of mobility, such as:
– Studies: academic stays abroad for a period of three months to one year in a higher education institution.
– Erasmus+ Work placements: work placements from two months to one year in another country of the EU.
– Teachers/Researchers: short and long-term stays abroad for academic and/or training purposes.
– Administrative and Services Personnel: short-term stays abroad for training purposes.
SERVICES WE OFFER
– Translation of texts and articles.
– Teacher training in bilingual teaching methodologies.
– Language classes for the entire university community: Degree, CETYS, Postgraduate, PAS/PROF.
– English language certification exams offered on campus to ensure students and teachers have the language skills necessary for various activities (bilingual classes, mobility, work placements and employment, etc.)
– Personalised student orientation on their personal language programs.
– Language consulting on teaching methodologies, forms of learning and official certification of language skills.
– Evaluation of language skills during the admissions and selection process for students and teachers for all Faculties.
– Organisation of groups for language learning.
– Management of the university translation service.
– Official language examinations from Cambridge Linguaskill.
– Promotion and oversight of international opportunities through the employment and work placements portal.
– Orientation for students in the process of seeking international work placements (International CVs / helpful resources)
– Oversight of international work placement documentation (agreement and annex of work placements / letter acceptance and learning agreement) either within the Erasmus Program of work placements or bilateral institutional agreements for work placements.
– Assistance at the request of Degree directors for seeking and prospecting international opportunities for students (FJE / Architecture / Computer Engineering / Physiotherapy)
– Promotion and oversight of work placement programs with the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation (MAEC) – 3 convocations annually.
– Monthly bulletin of the REPER with offers for employment and work placements in institutions of the European Union through the work placements and employment portal.
– Signing agreements with international agents.
– Participation in fairs for international promotion.
– Participation in international conferences.
– Inclusion of the UFV in international associations.
– Prospecting new markets.
– Design and proposal of international programs.
– Assistance to other departments in international visits.
– Signing agreements with external service providers for international students.
– Management of the international admissions process.
– International admissions process (1º students and transfers).
– Matriculation and support for international students.