LIST OF SERVICES FROM THE INTERNATIONAL UNITS OF THE UFV
SERVICES WE OFFER
The Office of International Relations (ORI) is committed to the mission to promote incoming and outgoing mobility of the entire university community (professors, students and PAS) through:
- Dissemination of Information and Convocations.
- Consulting and Orientation.
- Contacts with international partner institutions.
- Administrative management of convocations.
- Financial management of grants: Erasmus+, Santander and others.
- Active participation in international forums.
The Office of International Relations (ORI) offer different types of mobility, such as:
- Studies: academic stays abroad for a period of three months to one year in a higher education institution.
- Erasmus+ Work placements: work placements from two months to one year in another country of the EU.
- Teachers/Researchers: short and long-term stays abroad for academic and/or training purposes.
- Administrative and Services Personnel: short-term stays abroad for training purposes.
Director of the International Relations Office (currently on maternity leave)
Head of International Secretariat, PROF / PAS Mobility, Incoming Mobility.
Esther de Santos
Incoming / Outgoing Mobility Coordinator, International Internships.
Mª José Marín
Outgoing Mobility Coordinator, International Internships.
Incoming / Outgoing Mobility Coordinator.
SERVICES WE OFFER
- Translation of texts and articles.
- Teacher training in bilingual teaching methodologies.
- Language classes for the entire university community: Degree, CETYS, Postgraduate, PAS/PROF.
- English language certification exams offered on campus to ensure students and teachers have the language skills necessary for various activities (bilingual classes, mobility, work placements and employment, etc.)
- Personalised student orientation on their personal language programs.
- Language consulting on teaching methodologies, forms of learning and official certification of language skills.
- Evaluation of language skills during the admissions and selection process for students and teachers for all Faculties.
- Organisation of groups for language learning.
- Management of the university translation service.
- Official language examinations from Cambridge Linguaskill.
- Promotion and oversight of international opportunities through the employment and work placements portal.
- Orientation for students in the process of seeking international work placements (International CVs / helpful resources)
- Oversight of international work placement documentation (agreement and annex of work placements / letter acceptance and learning agreement) either within the Erasmus Program of work placements or bilateral institutional agreements for work placements.
- Assistance at the request of Degree directors for seeking and prospecting international opportunities for students (FJE / Architecture / Computer Engineering / Physiotherapy)
- Promotion and oversight of work placement programs with the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation (MAEC) – 3 convocations annually.
- Monthly bulletin of the REPER with offers for employment and work placements in institutions of the European Union through the work placements and employment portal.
- Signing agreements with international agents.
- Participation in fairs for international promotion.
- Participation in international conferences.
- Inclusion of the UFV in international associations.
- Prospecting new markets.
- Design and proposal of international programs.
- Assistance to other departments in international visits.
- Signing agreements with external service providers for international students.
- Management of the international admissions process.
- International admissions process (1º students and transfers).
- Matriculation and support for international students.