INTERNATIONAL MOBILITY FOR ACADEMIC AND OTHER STAFF
HU BUSINESS SCHOOL EN UTRECHT (NETHERLANDS)
Offer of stay for teaching. It can be face-to-face or online and from 1 day to 2 weeks. In some of the offers they allow Spanish as a support language.
CONTACT: Jelly J. Offereins. International Director Affairs HU Business School (HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht) – email@example.com
THOMAS MORE UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES (MECHELEN, BELGIUM)
International Week from March 14 to 18, 2022. It is another week aimed at general staff in the international area, but it is a good time to make contacts with other attending universities and open new agreements in addition to getting to know the university on site.
To sign up you have to scan the QR code.
Deadline: January 31, 2022.
WROCLAW UNIVERSITY OF ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS (WROCLAW, POLAND)
Invitation for visiting professor for a 15-hour course with students of the degree in Business Administration. The classes would be taught between March and June 2022. They would be in English and can be both face-to-face and online. The theme is varied.
The deadline to sign up is the December 19, 2021.
CONTACT: Anna Witek-Crabb (firstname.lastname@example.org)
•The course covers a range of management topics, regarding different aspects of enterprise establishment and development, throughout its lifecycle (the list of topics at the end).
• The lecture can be taught either online (Teams) or face to face, depending on the teacher’s preference and the epidemic situation.
• The schedule can be negotiated (classes between March and June 2022).
• PhD, fluent English and experience in teaching Management related courses in English is necessary. Practical Experience is a plus
The offer involves:
• Teaching a 15 hours lecture of Enterprise Economics (in English) to the group of 45 students of Bachelor in Business Management programme
• Examination and grading at the end of the semester
• Preparation of own lecture materials or presentations, as needed
• Compensation to be agreed
“Enterprise Economics” topics (majority needs to be covered):
1. Entrepreneurship, entrepreneur
2. The essence of the enterprise – definition, distinctions, role, goals, functions, types
3. The life cycle of the company. Crises in the enterprise
4. Enterprise development
5. Restructuring (changes) of the enterprise
6. Cooperation of enterprises (forms of economic cooperation)
7. Business plan as the basis of the company’s activity
8. Designing the organizational structure
9. Choosing the organizational and legal form of the enterprise
10. The procedure of starting a company / financing source of the founding phase
11. Enterprise innovation
12. Enterprise capital and resources
TAMPERE UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES TAMK (TAMPERE, FINLAND)
International Week April 4-8, 2022. The theme is the Digitization in Education but it will be open to any discipline.
The program will include conferences, workshops, seminars and interactive sessions in the following areas: Business Administration, Communication, Engineering, Languages, Welfare and Social Services, Education, Music and Fine Arts, and will also be aimed at non-teaching personnel (Infrastructures, I + D + i, etc.)
The period to sign up will open on December 1, 2021.
More information and registration in the following link
CONTACT: Ms. Krista Merikoski – (email@example.com)
CALL TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SUMMER SCHOOL AT ANÁHUAC UNIVERSITY IN PUEBLA (MEXICO)
Application deadline: Pending the opening of the call
CALL TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SUMMER COURSE AT UNIVA UNIVERSITY (MEXICO)
Application deadline: January 14, 2022
Calls, conditions and applications (graduate and postgraduate): UNIVA.MX – Global Summer Program 2022 – UNDERGRADUATES (1)
Mode: in-person or online, depending on the subjects
Send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
VIRTUAL MOBILITY SCHEMES
This is an online academic activity with international perspective but with an integrating strategy, so that there are a real impact/return for both students and professors. The activity will form part of an internationalisation strategy (the dedication should be visible and have impact), and it will be measurable using a system of indicators for which VRI is responsible.
Duration: from one hour up to a full term.
RIU GLOBAL PROFESSORS CALL
Regnum Christi International Universities
Program preferably in Spanish.
The next call will be announced soon