ECTS PROGRAM / OUTGOING
UFV students who undertake a study stay abroad for one term or one academic year can also accumulate ECTS with the subject of Complementary Training Activities (AFC). Here are the details of the process:
What do I have to do?
- You undertake an international mobility stay at a partner university during academic year 2022-2023.
- You take a foreign language course at the host university, either as a subject or at its language centre (other types of language centre are not valid).
- To evaluate the activity, you need to submit an essay on your experiences there: cultural impact, cultural meeting points and clashes, improved employability… etc. This may be in written format (maximum 500 words), or audiovisual format (minimum 1 minute and maximum 3 minutes).
How do I accredit that I have taken this course?
- You must be on an international mobility stay at a partner university during academic year 2022-2023.
How do I sign up?
- Using the Complementary Training Activities (AFC) Virtual Classroom, by completing the registration form for the activity
How many ECTS will I get?
- A maximum of 3 ECTS.
What is the deadline for signing up?
- You can sign up until February 28, 2023
Do I have to have matriculated for the course?
- This is not necessary. The ECTS accrued will be attached to your transcript. In those cases where the student did matriculate for the course, the course must not appear in the study commitment or, if it is included, it must be designated as “non-transferable”.
- Remember that if you have not accumulated Complementary Training Activities credits, you will not be able to complete your record and conclude the Final Year Project.
More information from the Vice-Rectorate for International Relations: email@example.com