SANTANDER IBEROAMERICA RESEARCH GRANT
INTERNATIONAL MOBILITY FOR ACADEMIC AND OTHER STAFF
Santander Iberoamerica Research Grants
We were awarded one (1) Santander Iberoamerica Research Grant for professors or doctoral students.
CALL 2020-2021 CLOSED
(Forthcoming call 2021-2022: information and applications from April 2021)
Minimum stays of 2 months for professors and researchers and 4 months for doctoral students in any of the program participant countries.
This program is directed at researchers at the Spanish universities defined in each call as participants in the Program and which have accepted the conditions of the same. The Program participant universities shall be the universities of Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Portugal, Puerto Rico and Uruguay, always provided that they expressly sign the agreement embodying the legal conditions.
- From 4 November 2019 to 3 June 2020, both inclusive: Inscription period.
- From 4 June to 3 July 2020, both inclusive: Grant allocation period.
- From 4 July to 12 July 2020, both inclusive: Grant acceptance period.
- From 13 July to 20 July 2020, both inclusive: Reassignment of grants and corresponding acceptance.
The documentation required for the grant must be submitted to the VR for International Relations:
- UFV application.
- Registration for the call on the Santander platform.
- Project memorandurm.
- Report/approval by degree course director.
- Letter of acceptance from receiving institution.
- Budget in detail.
- The stay and projects must have concluded by 30 September 2021.
View the conditions for the grant here.
For further information, contact Mónica Alberich: email@example.com.