WELCOME TO UFV-MADRID
UFV UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION PROCESS
At UFV we have rolling admissions, which means that you can apply for admission at any time during the year. However, as our programs are usually full several months before the academic year starts, we advise you to start the process as soon as possible keeping in mind that having your studies officially recognized and applying for visas will require time.
- Complete the online application form. The application form contains detailed step-by-step information on how to fill it in and complete the process. You will have to register with your personal email. Please do not use your school or parents’ email.
- Attach required documents. The following documents must be submitted with your application form:
- Original academic transcripts for all high school years completed.
- Letters of recommendation: one from your teacher or tutor and another from your counselor, head of studies or school principal.
- A scan of your passport, identity card or residence permit (NIE, if you reside in Spain).
- An essay to let us know why you believe the UFV is the school you would want to attend.
- A scan of a passport-sized photo.
All our undergraduate programs require completing courses in Spanish therefore you should complete the admission process in that language. If you have not studied/learnt Spanish, please consider attending our gap year (Experiential Transitions Spain) prior to starting your undergraduate studies at UFV. Your level of Spanish can be certified by your current teachers and should be at a B1 CEFR rating. For ACTFL Assessment equivalents please see: https://www.actfl.org/sites/default/files/reports/Assigning_CEFR_Ratings_To_ACTFL_Assessments.pdf You can also meet minimum levels of Spanish if you have taken it: as part of your IB diploma, as an SAT Subject, and/or as an AP test. Must meet required standards for each.