If you are a university student but your home institution and ours do not have a bilateral agreement, and you would like to make an exchange visit with Francisco de Vitoria University for one term or a full academic year.
You are a VISITING student;
STEP 2: if you are accepted, you will have to send the following documentation to the International Relations Office at Francisco de Vitoria University:
– Academic certificate from your university.
– Letter proving that you are matriculated at your home university for the current year.
If you are European:
– Photocopy of European Health Insurance Card.
If you are from outside the EU:
– Written proof of medical assistance insurance with international coverage. If you live outside Europe, the policy must cover repatriation of remains in the event of death.
THE STUDENT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT INSURANCE
– First term/full year: 1 April – 31 May.
– Second term: 1 September – 31 October.