IV INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS ON NURSING RESEARCH, TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT "Walking towards new horizons"
THE OBJECTIVES OF THE CONGRESS ARE:
- To promote and value research among professionals in the nursing sector.
- Promote new ideas to be incorporated into nursing activities that improve the development of the profession.
- To share experiences in research at the different levels of competence acquisition along the academic pathway.
- To create a meeting space to stimulate participation and collaboration among researchers.
- Place: Universidad Francisco de Vitoria, Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid, Spain.
- Dates: : November 11, 12 and 13, 2021. Dates to be confirmed soon.
- Format: On-site and/or streaming. Subject to epidemiological conditions.
- Addressed to: All nursing professionals.
- Application in process for Continuing Education Accreditation.
- Congress declared of scientific and professional interest by the General Council of Nursing