Submission of abstracts
From February 1, 2022
Deadline for submission of abstracts
Until October 1, 2022
Mailing full paper
December 31, 2022
The Committee’s reply
Reply within one month of the sending of the paper proposal
Publication Sindéresis Editorial – Estimated date june 2023
PROFESSORS AND RESEARCHERS ARE INVITED TO SUBMIT PAPERS FOR THE 1ST INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF JOURNALISM UFV, IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
•Journalism and Business
•Journalism and Service to Society
The paper proposal can be submitted in Spanish or English and must meet the following requirements:
•Summary of between 300 and 400 words, with 5 key words.
•Title of the paper, authors with the university to which they belong and their e-mail address.
•The abstract will include introduction, objectives, method and conclusions.
SUBMISSION OF PAPERS
Abstracts should be sent from the following link:
The abstracts will be reviewed and selected by the Scientific Committee of the Congress, after which the interested party will be informed of the acceptance or rejection of the paper.
Once the abstract has been approved, the full papers will be sent to the same e-mail address, after registration for the congress.
Those papers selected by the Scientific Committee and in which the author has marked the option of book chapter in the registration form, will be published by Sindéresis publishing house, recognised with the SPI quality seal for specialised publications in Humanities and Social Sciences.
RULES FOR ACCEPTANCE
- The first page of the paper must include the title, the author’s name, the institution where he/she works and an e-mail address.
- Papers will follow the classic outline of content: introduction, method, discussion, conclusions, bibliographical references and annexes, if any
- Papers should have an extension between 3.000 and 4.000 words. They must be sent in Word format, Times New Roman 12 font and 1.5 line spacing.
- In the body of the text, no bold, underlined or capital letters should be used, except in duly justified special cases.
- In the text, English inverted commas “” should preferably be used.
- Long quotations (five lines or more) or significant quotations should be in a separate body of text with a size of 11p and single spacing.
- Footnotes should be numbered consecutively and, if necessary, preceded by a spelling mark: “2 .”
- The bibliographic citation style will be APA.
HERNÁNDEZ, R., FERNÁNDEZ, C. y BAPTISTA, P. (2006). Metodología de la investigación. México: MacGraw-Hill.
CORUMINAS, M., RONECRO, C., BRUGUCA, E., y CASAS, M. (2007). Sistema dopaminérgico y adicciones, Rev Mukuel, 44(1), 23-31.
- The paper will be accompanied by a brief curriculum vitae of the author (maximum 10 lines) stating the academic training and professional career of the interested party, as well as his/her last three publications.
- Payment for the congress is made per author, not per paper. The maximum number of papers per author will be 2 contributions. No paper with more than 3 authors will be accepted.